Saturday, August 7, 2010

WTF was Revoltech Thinking?

This may be NSFW < nuff said!

I ran across this while browsing over the latest postings on Sankaku Complex. I really love how Revoltech makes there figures fully pose-able. This is especially true for their Queen's Blade series which is over the top any way. They are releasing a Queen's Gate figure of Alice (QB spinoff).  She even comes with parts so she can be in 2 different Modes.



I do have a thing for Goth Lolita's and Alice sure fits the bill in all ways. But at my age, I will have to take her after she transforms into her more adult form.Reminds me of Moka Akashiya from Rosario + Vampire.


 With that said, they really threw caution to the wind and went to what I consider a bit on the fetish side of figures. I did find this a bit disturbing and not sure I would want this in my case of figure accessories to play with. Take a look at the picture below.



What could this yellow gelatin substance be - hummmm one wonders. Lets take a look at the other accessories > there seems to be a pair of pantsu that have a yellowish stain (above the yellow shape). Thinking hard about this now . . . OMFG . . . she pee'd her pantsu!!!!


Now we have officially entered into a place that I am not sure we wanted to go. Have we really gotten ourselves so low in figure collecting that this had to be brought into the main stream . . . I said "stream" . . .  lmao!

So, how many of you have this on pre-order?

Source: Sankaku Complex

No comments:

Post a Comment