Friday, August 27, 2010

Fall 2010 Anime Lineup from Japan

I usually don't do these type of posts as everyone does them, but what the hell.

The Fall 2010 Anime lineup is out in Japan. I really wish we had something this cool in the US and not the normal re-runs of TMNT. The only cool shows on Saturday are Bakugan and Beyblade right now that my son is all into as well.

I guess I will start of with my Have To Watch list for this season.

Hyakka Ryouran / Samurai Girls ~ I want to watch this as I have hear some good stuff about it. It also seems to be a game that has been noted to be similar to Queen's Blade, but a different as well. I am actually doing some research on this and hope to have a couple posts about it soon. The figures are also quite nice and may have to make an investment.

Soro no Otoshimono ~ This is a must as I watched the first season and still can't get the "Flying Pantsu" out of my head - LMFAO!

Super Robot Taisen - The Inspector ~ I actually missed the first season and will need to catchup. I love Mecha, so this makes it a esay pick for me.

My Son's list: 
Pokemon - Best Wishes ~ he loves Pokemon and I will have to get the link setup on his laptop.

Here is my If I Have The Damn Time List:

Star Driver Radiant Takuto ~ Looks interesting and love the Mecha design in this.

Bakuman ~ I have been reading the Manga and seems like a cool pairing with Moritaka and  Akito. Plus the love interest keep it moving.

My Son's list:
Battle Spirits ~Just because it is another card game where stuff comes alive.

Do you have any plans on watching anything this fall?

Source: ChartFag

No comments:

Post a Comment