Monday, September 28, 2009

Hobby Link Japan - free shipping ending

For those of you keeping tabs on the time - you have until 10:59am est TODAY before the free shipping ends for those paying by PayPal. I am still debating jumping in on this before the time expires myself. I have been looking for a couple of Queen's Blade items that I want to get along with some art books.

I did pretty good on my eBay sales this weekend and have a few extra bucks to play with. Here is what I am looking to get:
  • Groundwork Gurren Lagann #1 > $32.56

  • Excellent Model Ltd Queen's Blade Rebellion Yuit & Vante w/Yuit Figure > $62.02

I know it is not much, but I may pick up some of the Queen's Blade cards too. I figure since the shipping will be refunded, it may be a good buy.

Have you got an order in as yet - if so, what did you buy?

UPDATE: Got permission from my wife to go ahead and make the purchase :)

No comments:

Post a Comment