Thursday, September 10, 2009

Figures in the Mystery Boxes

I have had no luck when I try to collect the mini-figures in the mystery boxes. I have decided that if I like the series enough, I will get a case so that I will get all the characters I want. I have had a better success rate at getting the full series this way as most cases have a full set plus extras.

I actually started this with the Queen's Blade Mini Busts. When I saw they were going for $20 a pop individually, I know I could get a better price with a case anyway. I have even done this for my son as he collects dragons. So I got the Jump 40th Anniversary Dragon Ball x Blue Dragon Taizen case for him. I give him a box each week as a reward for good grades and/or behavior.

I have seen some of the larger Naruto figures are coming specifically noted on each box. I know my son likes this much better as he can get his favorite character right off the bat now.

Do you try to get these individually or do you buy by the case like I do?

Now for some self promotion on my sales. Since I have purchased cases on these, I am offering them for sale at stupid pricing - again:

Konami Gurren Lagann Series 2
boxes have been open but is a full case > $20


Clamp in 3D Land Series 5
There are 2 full sets of 5 - boxes open > $12 / set


Clamp in 3D Land Series 6
There are 2 full sets of 5 - boxes open > $12 / set


FYI: The Clamp in 3D Land - these 2 sets have matching characters so it would be cool to get one of each AND I will discount down to $20 for the full set of 10 (set 5 & 6)

No comments:

Post a Comment