Sunday, September 27, 2009

Blog Highlight: Anime MMORPG

I am not a gamer by any standards, but I know that there are many people that are. I wanted to have a good selection on my Blog Roll that included something for everyone. I still visit these sites as my son and wife are avid Wii players (especially Mario Cart).

With that said, I do like how this was setup. It is clean and precise gaming review site. It has a small pic of the game, a brief description, site links for the game and sometimes a video ad for it as well. The ads are not intrusive either as more of a recommendation for things you may like. There is also a link under Games List that gives you some freebie anime MMORPG games you can play online.

If you have a few minutes to burn, the drop over and check the Games.

No comments:

Post a Comment