Monday, September 21, 2009

Evils of eBay

Got in a bidding war the other night for some artwork. I got 2 out of 4 pieces done for the yearly seasons (picked up Spring & Summer). These were dome by Delphine L Demers whom I like a lot and have several of her pieces already. I just got stupid since I lost the first two (Autumn & Winter), so I decided to take the other 2 no matter the cost. It was very spiteful of me that I didn't want them to have all of them without a fight.

In the end, I spent what I was planning to on 2 painting instead of 4. I am a fool and a dumb-shit, but that is the evils of eBay. Here is a pic with all 4 pieces, I got the bottom 2.


So have you done anything like this and got caught up in the momentum of the auction?


The reason for this is because I hope that some people do the same thing I did on my auctions that I will be hosting Monday night. I have a bunch of stuff to sell from Trading Cards to Anime DVD's to Figures to Electronics to Jewelry. Pretty much, you can call it a Yard Sale of sorts of all my stuff that I no longer need or want. Besides, I have to pay for the damn things I won the other night - SHIT!.

No comments:

Post a Comment