Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Sankaku Complex - something seems different

Been a bit offline recently so not too much blogging on my part - sorry :(

I am not sure, but I feel that Sankaku Complex seems to have taken steps in the wrong direction.


I know you are thinking - WTF is wrong with me and why complain about the best site to get sexy anime girl pics from.

Well, I mean their content seems to be different and not as much posting of late. They do have some interesting things, but sometimes seems to repeat the same stuff a few days later. It just does not seem to be the same site as before. I actually use it on occasion as a resource of sorts for my blogging. It now seems to be overrun with ads every step of the way. Maybe I just never noticed it before. It is still one of the best sites to get pics for you blogs and to keep you "other hand" busy.

I have however found similar sites that offer the same pics as well. One in particular is called 3dbooru. When I needed pics for my recent Cosplay post about I-No from Guilty Gear, I found eerie similarities on both sites:

3dbooru

Sankaku Complex


What are your thoughts on this and do you actually check out either of these?

No comments:

Post a Comment