Tuesday, October 26, 2010

RightStuf! Fall 2010 Anime Catalog

Just got my RightStuf! Fall 2010 Anime Catalog in this past weekend. It had a great shot of the Dirty Pair girls. Always nice to see some retro stuff on a cover.


Had a blast taking a look through it and seeing what extras it had. I usually have an idea what I want to buy, but nowe I can make my Yule (Christmas) Wishlist now.

My List so Far:

Anime
Casshern (New Anime) on Blu-ray (both sets)
Sengoku Basara: Samurai Kings on Blu-Ray
My Bride is a Mermaid: both Season One Sets
Xam'd

Live Action:20th Century Boys: All Three Movies

Manga:
Too damn many to mention

My Son:
Manga:
Mega Man Megamix

Udder Stuff:
Soul Eater Gloves
Naruto Shippuden or One Piece Messenger Bag

My Wife:
Manga
Fruits Basket Ultimate Editions 4-6

How about you? Got your catalog and started a wishlist as well?

No comments:

Post a Comment