Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween

Been off the Grid for the last couple of days. Taking it easy and spending quality time with the family.

I have been wanting to get some photos posted of the Maryland Renaissance Festival we went to last weekend. We had a fun playing games, riding elephants and looking in all the shoppes. To celebrate today, I have posted all the people who were in period costumes as well as some of the performers. I will however start off with a picture on me kind of in cosplay - well - actually halk of me was for today.


Now for the serious people who actually took the time to have fun and do it right. I was amazed by the variety and age range of them. Some were shoppe keepers, actual actors and then just people having a good time.









Of course, I had to add the wonderful breasts of plenty that we all love to see at the RenFaire - thank you honey for letting he take this shot of your bosom.


No comments:

Post a Comment