Thursday, April 8, 2010

Major Motoko Kasanagi Cosplayers

Lets keep the party going with some more hot and sexy Cosplayers. This weeks installment will be the famous Major Motoko Kusanagi from Ghost in the Shell. I have to say there are several cosplayers out there that played her and very successfully at that. I was surprised by the choices of the costumes as some were rather revealing.

Here are just a few that I wanted to share with you. I have tried to link back to everyone so you can see their other designs as well. If you see yourself here and there is no credit, let me know so I can make sure it is updated :)

Roxanna Martin



Ayaka







Omi K Gibson


eva_guy




NSFW COSPLAY BELOW





Melodie Gore





Sources: Cosplay.com | Battledress

Previous Posts : Yoko Ritona

No comments:

Post a Comment