Friday, April 9, 2010

ComicGum Ikki Tousen Great Guardians: Kakouen Myousai

Another installment for the ComicGum Ikki Tousen Great Guardians set featuring Kakouen Myousai.

Now I am in love with this figure (and one other). I like the silver outfit and now well it fits her assets. Her body suit really hugs her figure well and he flowing hair just make this one of my favs. (I have a thing for long hair). The figure was well conceived as I was impressed by the tunic wrapping around her one leg. I just wonder why she has both the end of the dragons tail and a pointy rock on her base?

In the series, she is pretty much a hard luck case as she was almost raped as a young girl in the jungle. She was saved by Sousou and taken back to Japan.

Bad news it that I broke on of the pegs for her foot. Luckily the other one is fine and the figure shows no signs of the loss.

4 Rotating Views


Random Shots









Infamous Pantsu Shot (well sort of)


The Set is on Sale at Toylet.com for $54.99 O_O

No comments:

Post a Comment