Saturday, April 17, 2010

Broke 20,000 Visits - Holy Clicks Batman!

I have been watching my sitemeter number which is just over 19,700 hits. But when I click on ClustrMaps, I have broken 20,000. As of this posting, I have hit 20,377 since beginning on 2009June24 - WHOOT!

My Red Dots

I was amazed and humbled by getting so much fan-fare over my blog. I know that others are getting way more hits than me, but this is so cool.

I want to thank everyone for stopping by and taking the time to read my crazy stuff. I also hope that I have entertained you as well from time to time.

Per ClustrMaps, here are my top 5 countries:

United States (US)6,872
Canada (CA)799
United Kingdom (GB)688
Germany (DE)575
France (FR)538

One of the places that I never - ever - imaged to see in my list was Lao People's Democratic Republic. I only had one visit, but still shocked me O-o

I also keep forgetting to check my Google Webstats as well. Got more goodies out of this then the other ones. Here is a Dashboard shot of that below as well. Really seemed interesting on what the top queries of my site were. I also found that 24 of my search queries came form Mobile smart phones (15 were inside the US).


I guess I really - really need to keep my eye on these things. I mean they are really interesting and may give you an idea of what grabs people to your site.

btw: I had to close my window tonight as I had 2 teenage girls in the adjacent apartment building watching me tonight. I guess they had nothing better to do than watch me type on the computer. I didn't even have the room lights on as I was typing by Monitor light only. I tried my best to ignore them, but they kept working on getting my attention. I did finally close the blinds and drapes, but then they started to make "grunting" sounds. WTF - do you really have nothing better to do in the early hours of the morning than to watch me and tell your friends on your phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment