Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Twitter - but why?

I am now on Twitter (thx to Shadowsofsilver). Felt bad when she asked me if I had one and I didn't. Kind of like when you are out and you don't have a business card to exchange with someone.

The reason why I did not have one until now was because I do not have a cool phone to tweet on. I have a Sony Ericsson W350 which is pretty much an mp3 player that is a phone included. My wife has an iPhone and is able to tweet on the run (Envy *-*). I can only tweet when on the computer which isn't that bad, but limited to time I am online.

If you want to follow my baka tweets, check me out here > Twitter. Shoot me a line if you tweet as well so I can follow you like a demented old guy that smells and is asking for handouts at the bus station.


What do you tweet about?

I am planning on tweeting about my blog and websites as things happen. I will also tweet about stupid shit as well - just because I can!

No comments:

Post a Comment