Monday, February 22, 2010

Kristen Durst as Akihabara Majokko Princess

In Danny Choo's email last night, I thought I was seeing things. As I am sure not everyone subscribes to him, I wanted to get this out to you. It is a music video staring Kristen Durst as the Akihabara Majokko Princess. This is done to the famous song by The Vapors in 1980 called "Turning Japanese".

I have seen other actor(esses) play roles in Japanese commercials and on games shows. I thought this however was done just like a video and could be played on MTV tomorrow if they wanted. I am not sure if Kristen would want that, but you never know.

I am sure you will enjoy it as much as I did! You can also check it out on YouTube.

Music Video

Sorry, It was removed by Veoh

View More Free Videos Online at Veoh.com

Source: Danny Choo

No comments:

Post a Comment