Thursday, February 4, 2010

Bayonetta Figures

Release date:08/18/2010
Manufacturer: Square-Enix (Play Arts)
Series: Bayonetta
Height: Each is 22cm (8.7 inches)
Cost: Around $40 USD


Looks like you can stop holding your breath now. They are going to be releasing a couple of figures from the Bayonetta game. Not only do you get the main character, but also one of the other female characters - Jeanne. I think the price point is also rather good for the size, details and articulation of the figures.

Here is another thing I have to add to my damn ever expanding list of figures that I want. Since I can pose them both, it would look cool to have an action scene while being displayed.

Bayonetta

Jeanne
Bayonetta and Jeanne Posed

To review some other photos of the figures, check out Toyark.

Just for the drool factor - here are some Bayonetta Cosplay:

No comments:

Post a Comment