Thursday, February 25, 2010

Photo Shoot: Evangelion EX Sweet Witches Figure feat. Okama A: Rei Ayanami

I promised I would get out and do a photo shoot of her, so here you are. I used a snow mount as her pedestal while I was shooting. The only bad part was the strip mall in the background. I tried to get it out of some of the shots. I also froze my leg trying to get some of the shots - oh well, the sacrifices are well worth it. I did have some issues with shadows with a high sun O_o doh!

Here are the normal panoramic shots of her in full view. I hope that these will give you a good 3D view of her. I did seem to jump a step, but you get the idea.




Now we have the more detailed shots and closeups. I was a bit pissed about which way the black cat was facing as it was opposite of her - WHY!!!!! The stand is okay as it gives the illusion of wind (I am guessing). I also found an orange mark on the base on one of the swirls. I have no fucking idea how that happened as it has been in the box since purchase. I do like the white gothic witch outfit as it works better than if she was in all black. I am sure they did this to keep her in character. I am sure this is also why she has the green scarf and purple broom bristles.




Pantsu Shot ?!?

I Can Fly!

No comments:

Post a Comment