Monday, January 11, 2010

fine, i succumbed.

What's in my bag? Do you really care? I'm sharing anyways.



Balenciaga Giant City

1. Phone cards
2. Measuring tape
3. Vintage aviators
4. Business cards
5. Bottled water
6. Neutrogena Hand Cream
7. Emergen-C packets
8. Nintendo DS
9. iPod Nano 16GB
10. Marc Jacobs pressed fragrance/compact
11. De La Luna wallet
12. Sustainable chopsticks
13. Ink pen
14. Nars lip gloss (clear)
15. Systane eye lubricant
16. Post-it notes
17. Chanel Rouge Allure lipstick ("Grace")
18. keys + Raphael key chain
19. Blackberry

But more importantly, I started a tumblr page for my WIPs (works in progress)! This way you can see extra photos of everything I am working on, including sketches of my own (or from other artists that inspire a certain costume/outfit). I'm debating whether or not to move concert photos to that page as well...

http://ocd-wip-file.tumblr.com

No comments:

Post a Comment