Saturday, January 30, 2010

Final Fantasy XIII Odin

Release date: 07/31/2010
Manufacturer: Square-Enix
Series: Final Fantasy XIII
Height: 32cm (12.6 inches)
Cost: $185 - $220 USD

Looks like another crazy high detailed figure from the Square-Enix ~ Final Fantasy XIII franchise. Now, I still think the Shiva is still at the top, but the new Odin figure really stands out as well. I know in the game that Odin rides upon the horse, but here Odin is the horse.

I guess they want you to buy 2 of these figures so you can have Odin actually riding the horse. Not an easy feat with a shoe-string budget, but still a great addition to a FF XIII fan's collection.

I am still going to try to save for the Shiva figure myself, but will pass on this one. Are you planning on getting this?

Preview

Final Figure - Horse Form

In Odin Form

On a side note, does anyone plan on getting the game itself? I saw the trailers and thought it looked like an Anime than a game, but Final Fanatasy is now for their extremely high end graphics. I do not own a PlayStation or an Xbox, but after watching the trailer - OMFG - this game rocks!

Screen Shots of Odin

No comments:

Post a Comment