Friday, June 10, 2011

Cosplay: MSYU from [C]

Lets grab a cosplay from a new anime that was released in Japan for this season. It is called [C]: Control: The Money and Soul of Possibility (wiki) or just plan [C].

Now you may think this is just hype, but I am actually enjoying the series. It has a mix of reality and unreality that actually starts becoming combined into one reality. I guess it may be confusing, but you will know what I mean after watching it.

I am doing this weeks on a character called MYSU which is the 'Asset' of Kimimaro Yoga in this series. I like her character as she may look like a Gothic Lolita Demon, but is quite innocent - well not really, but still really cute.

Well, you are not here to read my banter, so lets get to the lovely ladies that took the time to cosplay her.

No comments:

Post a Comment