Thursday, June 16, 2011

EcoTools 6 Piece Brush Set Review

Ta-da !


This is my second set of make-up brushes that I got from EcoTools ~ you can view my reviews on the Ecotools 5 piece brush set here ! I myself can't believe how great the quality of these brushes , give that the price is really cheap * v * . BUT ! This one of the miracles of an affordable make-up brush with great quality . Once in a blue moon , but it happens :-)



IMG_4807



EcoTools - earth friendly beauty . As I mentioned earlier on , all the products of EcoTools are earth friendly !


IMG_4375


IMG_4810



This set come with a make-up roll for you to store your brushes . Pretty convenient .



IMG_4814


Close up of the brushes * v *



IMG_4813


There are total of 5 brushes + a cosmetic brush roll :

1. Blush Brush
2. Eye Shading Brush
3. Eyeliner Brush
4. Concealer Brush
5. Lash and Brow Groomer



IMG_4816


IMG_4817


IMG_4818


IMG_4819


IMG_4820


The verdict ?

I can't stop emphasizing on how soft the brushes are ! Definitely perfect for budget make-up lovers .


No comments:

Post a Comment