Thursday, January 27, 2011

Snow Everywhere in Western Maryland

I had a lovely scene yesterday and today with the new fallen snow.

I had to get up this morning to go to work and get my car from under the snow. Due to a major accident on the Interstate, I had to take the long drive to work.I was surprised as the alternate route was fairly clear and easy sailing.

Here are some shots for your enjoyment that I took while driving in. Not the best, but had to keep one eye on the road and one on the camera. I apologize as my phones camera is not the best to take pics with.


I have to say it was a nice ride up and down the mountains looking at the pretty trees. Maryland does have some nice areas.

I almost got a picture of an idiot in a blue pickup truck (can you say Redneck - yeehawwww). He was driving with a pile of snow on his hood and only a corner of his side window was unblocked. I have no idea how he could drive like that.

Anyone get some of the White Stuff in your area?

No comments:

Post a Comment