Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Gantz - Live Action Movie

Looks like they are doing a One Night World Premiere of Gantz Live Action movie this week (01/20).

I actually stated watching this Anime, but kind of dropped it as was not that much into it. Having all the characters in black skin tight suits did have a draw for me in the beginning though.

It is a bizarre tale of dead people playing a "game" to save humanity from an alien invasion. It is an intriguing idea that seems to continue to expand into a even more bizarre set of circumstances. In the end, they are given their humanity back as the aliens drop in for a little world domination.

Not really my cup of tea, but seeing hot chicks in full body latex suits adds a bit of fetish to the series that will draw in the masses. There is also a nude scene that I know was in the Manga that will be duplicated in the movie.

I was able to find that it is playing in my area but still a bit of a drive. Not sure I am going to head out to watch this as I am not sure it is something I am interested in by myself. The prices were about the norm at $12.50/person. Since you can order online, it makes it that much easier to do. I would actually hate to drive somewhere to find the show I wanted to see was sold out.

Anyone going to see this movie in their part of the world?

Now for the humorous side of Gantz thanks to Pokemon

No comments:

Post a Comment