Friday, June 25, 2010

June Haul

I wanted to get this up before the month ends. I had gotten the green light to order some stuff from HLJ and went for it. I got a mail slip last Friday and was able to pick them up on Saturday. I almost didn't get them because my wife told me the Post Office opened up at 11am. Luckily I checked out the slip and saw they CLOSED at 11am - I think she was trying to sabotage me in waiting another week.

What's in the boxes?

I actually order some things for my son as well, but he has not seen them yet. I know he will freak out at the Lego's Pokemon I got him as well as the Gundam Collection. I have been busy taking pictures and assembling these. I have to say the only disappointment was with the Gundam Fix # 0035. One of the shoulder joints was cracked. I was able to fix it, but the damn arm kept falling off anyway at times.

Ta Da

Here is what is in the shot:
  • Mega Bloks Chara Blok Dialga Set
  • Gundam Fix Figuration Shin #0035 - Musha Gundam
  • Gundam Collection DX #8: 1 Box (9pcs)
  • Gothic Ymir PVC
  • Perfect Piece Ita-chikoma

No comments:

Post a Comment