Thursday, June 3, 2010

Fate/Stay Night Cosplay: Rider

Out of all the characters in the series Fate/Stay Night, Rider is on the top if my list. I have to say I like the "glossy" versions more than the other version of her. She has some cool moves and the sexiest body on the series. I love her long hair and the use of her weapons is awesome. The one pose that everyone seems to do is also great where she is spread eagle looking up at you.

We mostly see Sabre being cosplayed and they do a great job on that. I may even do a series on that later. She is the main character and usually is done more frequently. However, I think Rider beats her out any day at the anime convention.

Okay, enough of me talking, lets get on to the picture show:

Unknown at Anime Expo 2006



Etaru Kaumoto







Youji-Zero





Mistress 969


Kyuukyuusha







Source: Cosplay.com

No comments:

Post a Comment