Wednesday, May 19, 2010

I missed my 1st Year Anniversary

OMG - I totally skipped over my one year anniversary!!!!


Time really flies when you are having fun. I first blogged on May 6th 2009 > check out the first one that I did about the anime Basquash! This is also my 295th blog since I started as well. I was really hoping to post once a day when I began, but things don't always go the way you plan sometimes.


It has been a blast doing this and also tasking at times. I have really expanded what I watch and read thanks to everyone that I have met online. The interaction I have had with all my fellow Bloggers has given me the chance to see and experience things from Japan that I would not have on my own. I want to thank all of you for taking the time to keep me entertained and I hope that I have also done the same for you.

Well, here is hoping for another year of excitement and fun for everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment