Sunday, May 23, 2010

Added a New Widget

I got a nice comment from Rayneholde on my Misa Amane (Death Note) Cosplayers blog. I have a habit of dropping over at the blogs of people who comment. I noticed she had a cool little widget of a Japanese Wind Chime. As crazy as I am, I decided to add the little to my site as well. You can check them out over at KuraKura Parts (in Japanese).


Now you can either have the chime at the upper right of your blog (as you see on mine) of you can have it in a box that sits with your other widgets. Like the one you see here on the right. The main difference I can see is that the boxed widget has the ability to turn the chime off. The large one at the top does not (but can be closed by pressing the black "X".

My main question to all of you is:

Which would you rather prefer?

Other questions:
  • Does the Chime annoy you or is it just a nice distraction while reading?
  • Would you rather have the ability to turn off the chime sound instead?
"Chime" in to let me know your thoughts and a big thanks to Rayenholde for dropping me a line so I could find this neat bell.

No comments:

Post a Comment