Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Project Natal Xbox 360 - really an "X"box

The other day my Manager sent us this link on the new upcoming Xbox feature. It is kind of Big Brotherish, but I found it interesting. I mean, being able to play a game with no controllers with both face AND voice recognition was quite amazing.



I of course in my demented little mind had already taken this to the next level. Can you imagine all those Dating SIMS and poor lonely guys on a couch somewhere having the time of their life.

On that same night at home, I visit Sankaku Complex and find my thoughts were actually showcased. Here is one of the images from the article. I mean WOW - just WOW - what new family fun - LMFAO!


All I got is a silly Wii Console - waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Source: Sankaku Complex

No comments:

Post a Comment