Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Moving is Such a Bitch

Sorry, but I am exhausted and to tired to do my normal Anime Releases blog today. I spent last night trying to figure out if I needed a 17 foot or a 24 foot U-Haul truck for all our stuff. I took a look at the 24' and with an attached car trailer would be too damn big for me to drive all by myself.

This is what it feels like

Silly me tried to move all the boxes around to formulate what space I would be using in the truck to see if It would all fit. Needless to say, my back hurts and I am pretty sure I strained myself too much. How in the fuck am I going to move all this shit down a flight of stairs and into a truck. I got a headache just from moving it around my damn apartment.

What also sucks is that I will probably have to get this truck during mid week. Which means I will not have any help during the day as everyone is at work - ARGH!

BTW: U-Haul 17' truck INCLUDES the "Mom's Attic" space (that small compartment area above the cab of the truck). In actuality the "box" truck size is really 14' for the that area - freaking false advertisement!

How has moves been for you?

No comments:

Post a Comment