Sunday, August 23, 2009

Blog Highlight: alafista.com

So as not to offend anyone with what blog I would highlighted first, I decided to start at the top of my Blog Roll list. That turns out to be alafista.com.

This was one of the earliest sites I used to check out and one that has changed over time. At first I was a bit confused by how busy the front page was. I got lost quickly on what was there. It was like when you walk into a new store with all your favorite stuff and you get overwhelmed by everything. But after I was able to take it all in, it was a treasure trove of information.

He updates this site several time a day with interesting items and some crazy news of the day. He has a great little colorful sub menu that sends you directly to some of the topics you may be most interested in. They are gravure x idol, groovin jtunes, japan, oishii and otaku. I am not sure how he keeps up with everything, but I appreciate it all. It was actually his site that introduced me to the gravure idols to begin with.

I am currently enjoying Nendo's Travelogue which offers incite to Singapore and everything it has to offer through the eyes of his Nendoroids - quite comical!


Not only can you catch him here, but also on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn & Flickr

No comments:

Post a Comment