Monday, April 4, 2011

It's a Start

As I have noticed that when ever someone makes a blog or a channel on youtube they always start out with an intro of themselves and a explanation of why they made this. I have also followed this pattern with a lot of websites, so I am no stranger to it. But doesn't seem kind of boring unless, a. they are here to talk or show something that is in your interest. b. They find some unique way to make there different, but still cover every thing need in an intro. Of course during the time being I can't really seem to think of anything but to go with the hope of option a. or hope that some how everything above you have had noticed that as well and caught your attention up to this point. So now a further a do My intro.

My name online is rinweb.( So if your search on; Deviant art, gaia, or cosplay.com that would be me). On here I will generally talk about life or the things that interest me (just pretty much what any blogger does). That means; cosplay stuff, anime, manga, video games, animation, multimedia, art, Graphic design, music, and the life of me.

My plan so far is to first have the blog. Then have a random thing from the internet that interest me every week. I may add more but that is the idea I have so far.

I have nothing else to say so
                  peace over and out
                          rinweb

No comments:

Post a Comment