Monday, April 18, 2011

Dolly + Brown Review

Hello guys ~


Recently I got myself two pair of Dolly + lens : Brown and Red . Been always a contact lens addict because I'm short sighted and simply refuse to go out in spectacles ! Started wearing contact lens since I was 14 . * vain max x 1000 * Now it's a must have thing in my life ! ♥



Here's the review for Dolly + in Brown :



IMG_3472


Dolly + Brown

Size : 16.0 mm
Water Content : 55 %
Base Curve : 8.6
Duration : 1 year disposable



IMG_3475



Ok , so brown lens are my favourite when it comes to daily lenses . Occasionally , I do wear grey or green lenses but let's just say that I'm a big fan of brown lenses . :-) Been wearing Pop C Brown for the past year and when I saw the new Dolly + lenses , I just can't resist it because it looks so pretty !


Back to the review , I was extremely excited to try it out and I wore it during my trip to Penang. The packaging is quite cute as you can see from the pix , the bottle has cupcakes and cake pix on it ! It's pretty comfortable and I don't feel any discomfort even though I have been wearing it for the whole day . The colour is very vibrant and my bf says that my eyes look like my cat's eyes ! lol I guess the name is quite appropriate for the lens because it really gives you big , doll -like eyes ;-)



IMG_3471


Overall , the colour is really obvious although it's a bit too light for my liking . It would make a great lens for cosplay though , because it shows well in pictures ! Love it nevertheless and hope that they will release more colours for Dolly + soon ! ( currently only Brown, Grey and Red is available )


More pix of me in Dolly + Brown :


IMG_3507

IMG_3514


IMG_3511


IMG_3531

IMG_3520

IMG_3517



Will try Dolly + in Red once I finished sewing my costume ! April been quite unfortunate for me because my sewing machine broke down again and Twurdie is sick . D-: I have to start rushing my costumes for May's Vocaloid photoshoot and my sewing machine just died on me . Sent it for repair already , let's hope that the bill will be reasonable . Plus, Twurdie was unwell after her third vaccination . Was worried sick about her flu and lost of appetite . * keeps fingers crossed * She's recovering now and I pray hard that she will be energetic and healthy again !


Anyways , thank's for stopping by guys ! Do look forward towards my blog post about my food trip to Penang last weekend ~ and yes I gained weight ! Penang food are love ! ♥ ♥ ♥



No comments:

Post a Comment