Thursday, December 16, 2010

Anti-Lolita Bill 156 PASSED - WTF!

It was a sad day this week when the Tokyo Metropolitan Government's General Affairs Committee passed Bill 156. I did a quick little writeup on it Sunday > Anime and Manga at risk in Tokyo. For the gory details, check out Japanator (part 1 & part 2), who did a great writeup about the whole thing and no reason for me to repeat it here.

Semi-Good New ~ only affects Tokyo

What really amazes me is this is coming from a county that shows full blown nudity and sexual acts on the TV - yes the TV screen. I wonder if the right wing nut jobs from here in the US brain washed them or something. Check out Sankaku Complex for some screen shots (NSFW stuff).

Interesting News Video



I am worried about my Harem & Lolita Manga's that I love reading (Ninja Girls, Rosario + Vampire and Dance in the Vampire Bund). Not to mention Queen's Blade and Hyakka Ryouran Animes. OMFG ~ I lost my Boobies - waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :_(

We all have to admit however that the publishers and directors have gotten a bit out of hand (ie Panty and Stocking as well as Seikon no Qwaser). No hold bars on this stuff, so I guess they may of done this to themselves. If you have to ask, check out the anime's for yourself.

Hell with them and I am going to protest this whole thing here by offering you some lovely artwork to get the "creative" juices flowing:


NSFW - SERIOUSLY IT ISN'T







No comments:

Post a Comment