Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Yoko Ritona Cosplayers

It has been a while since I had Cosplayers up on this blog. I have to say that one that I enjoy seeing is Yoko Ritona from Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann. She is on my top 5 list of Anime girls I want to see cosplayed. She is hot as hell and one damn fine girl to stare at like a stalker - ummm - not that I do that kind of stuff * cough * cough *, must have a cold.

I have complied some pics and links back to where I got them if I could remember. I also tried to make sure I got the names of the cosplayers as well. If I missed you, let me know :)

Yoko Twins at Tokyo International Anime Fair 2009










Saki







Mortelle







Kotoko







Also a big thanks to Sankuku Complex for the majority of these finds!

No comments:

Post a Comment