Friday, December 4, 2009

Nyotaimori aka Naked Sushi

I never knew the official name, but had seen this before - Nyotaimori aka Naked Sushi.

Now for all people who love sushi, this is a great way to be served. I remember seeing this in a movie once and was intrigued by it. I think it would be cool to have a naked woman to be able to eat off of. I just hope they have all taken a nice long shower or bath before doing this.

I know some of you were thinking, what about a guy. That could become an issue if the guy for some reason would get – umm – aroused. Now that would be an awkward predicament for them.

Sankaku Complex did a cool Anime Nyotaimori writeup as well with some cool artwork (I borrowed a couple for the site). It seems there is also a lot of drinking this way as well. Not really seen that before, but I could get into that as well - Anyone got a straw?

Now that is something I would Love to experience.

Has anyone had the pleasure of being able to dine like this?

Here are some shots that I found for your enjoyment – both anime and real – yummy !


No comments:

Post a Comment